Become a Friend of the Ledbury Poetry Festival
Ten days of celebrating language and poetry in the lively and friendly market town of Ledbury. Whether you come by yourself or with friends and families we will do all we can to make sure you enjoy your time here.
There is a wide range of activities. Whether you want to learn how to write, hear one of your favourite poets, or listen to music and poetry there is something for you …
One to ones with the experts
Joining the Ledbury Poetry Festival
To allow Friends more choice and to provide more benefits, there are a number of ways of being a Friend.
Becoming a Friend will entitle you to the following benefits:
- Priority booking for you and a companion for the summer Festival
- A newsletter twice a year
- A discount to a specified event during the Festival
- An invite to the launch of the Festival
£25 annual payment
Becoming a Life Member will entitle you to:
- Same benefits as above for life.
£250 one-off payment
Becoming a Good Friend will entitle you in addition to:
- An evening of wine and conversation with a poet in hospitality during the Festival
- A 10% discount voucher to be used in local businesses during the Festival
£40 annual payment
Becoming a Best Friend will entitle you in addition to same benefits as Friends and Good Friends plus:
- Your name in the programme supporting an individual event, along with 2 free tickets to that event.
Becoming a Friend
To discuss joining the Friends scheme please email or ring Sandra our Finance Manager on 01531 636232 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To become a Friend please pay by cheque made out to Ledbury Poetry Festival and send to Ledbury Poetry Festival, The Master’s House, St Katherine’s, Bye Street, Ledbury, HR8 1EA, or ring the office and pay by card or ask for a standing order form.
If you would like to discuss a donation to the Festival please call Sandra on 01531 636232.
You can now join by credit or debit card through PayPal using the form below.
Gift Aid: If you would like to gift aid your payment please download and complete this form and post it to us: Gift Aid declaration